'BREEZE OF BLISS' is a much anticipated album of chants by Ramesha!
The chants on this recording will help you calm your mind, open your heart, and establish a devotional connection with the Divine.
Breeze of Bliss features chants written by Paramhansa Yogananda and Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Yogananda.
"I've been chanting for over twenty years. These chants have been a constant source of inspiration and inner strength through many life challenges. I hope they give you as much joy and inner peace as I felt recording them." --Ramesha
Devotional chanting is an ancient technique for focusing and uplifting the mind and soul into higher states of consciousness. Paramhansa Yogananda, great Yoga master and author of the spiritual classic Autobiography of a Yogi, writes, "Chanting is half the battle." He also wrote, "Sound is the most powerful force in the universe."
- Dawn Chant
- Blue Lotus Feet
- Ever-New Joy
- What Is This Life?
- O Thou King of the Infinite
- In the Valley of Sorrow
- You Fill My Heart With Music
- They Have Heard Thy Name
- Fill Me With the Sound of AUM
- I Am the Sky
- Receive Me On Thy Lap
- Ramesha Nani - Voice, harmonium, guitar
- Bhagavati Nani - Flute, background vocals
- Lewis Howard - Tablas
- Christian Bottaro-Salisbury - Tamboura
- Recorded and co-produced by Christian Bottaro-Salisbury
- Mixed and mastered by Mike Georgia
- Surya Crisman - Graphic Artist & Designer
- Barbara Bingham - Photography
Wear a T-shirt with the beautiful and uplifting artwork of 'Breeze of Bliss'!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Products are shipped worldwide from US and Europe.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|