'BREEZE OF BLISS' is a much anticipated album of chants by Ramesha!
The chants on this recording will help you calm your mind, open your heart, and establish a devotional connection with the Divine.
"I've been chanting for over twenty years. These chants have been a constant source of inspiration and inner strength through many life challenges. I hope they give you as much joy and inner peace as I felt recording them." --Ramesha
Breeze of Bliss features chants written by Paramhansa Yogananda and Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Yogananda.
Devotional chanting is an ancient technique for focusing and uplifting the mind and soul into higher states of consciousness. Paramhansa Yogananda, great Yoga master and author of the spiritual classic Autobiography of a Yogi, writes, "Chanting is half the battle." He also wrote, "Sound is the most powerful force in the universe."
- Dawn Chant
- Blue Lotus Feet
- Ever-New Joy
- What Is This Life?
- O Thou King of the Infinite
- In the Valley of Sorrow
- You Fill My Heart With Music
- They Have Heard Thy Name
- Fill Me With the Sound of AUM
- I Am the Sky
- Receive Me On Thy Lap
- Ramesha Nani - Voice, harmonium, guitar
- Bhagavati Nani - Flute, background vocals
- Lewis Howard - Tablas
- Christian Bottaro-Salisbury - Tamboura
- Recorded and co-produced by Christian Bottaro-Salisbury
- Mixed and mastered by Mike Georgia
- Surya Crisman - Graphic Artist & Designer
- Barbara Bingham - Photography